Thanks for coming out to our West View hike! We (poorly) dodged raindrops, hiked hills, covered over five miles, met new friends, and generally had a great time. Follow our route here. Hike highlights include:
- Visiting St. Athanasius Church
- Walking by the defunct Highland Country Club
- Hearing the colorful history (and sad dismantling) of West View Park
- Touring Pinball Perfection‘s museum and player’s club, and
- Ending with a true Pittsburgh lunch at I.s.a.l.y.’s.
Stay tuned for our next hike … details to come in a few short weeks!